Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Living worm found inside the Patanjali biscuit

Seem to be falling prey to controversies with worms being found in a packet in Narwana city of Jind district in Haryana.

One Vinod Kumar bought the Patanjali atta noodles packet containing worms from an authorised shop selling Patanjali products which was situated in Model Town road area of Narwana on Thursday.

“I had gone to purchase half kg of ghee from the shop. However, I bought a packet of atta noodles apart from desi ghee and biscuits as I thought the noodles were healthy.

 When I cooked the noodles the next day, I found dead worms. When I looked inside the packet which still had some noodles left, there were some worms inside as well,” Kumar said. “I immediately reached the Patanjali outlet to register my complaint about the packet,” Kumar added.


Write Comment Below:

Disclaimer: Please note, this is an online news portal, All of these images/videos found here from 3rd party video/image hosting sites such as YouTube.Com, Vimeo.Com, DailyMotion.Com, Blip.Tv, We do not host any videos and some photos. Please contact to appropriate video/image hosting site for any content removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment