Saturday, April 29, 2017

The girls who was sold in Africa for dance

Nepali girl getting sold in prostitute house the neighbouring country India is a well known fact.Now it is said that these kinds of girl trafficking things has got reduced by somehow.

But It has been found that the girls are getting sold in the dance bar of different places of Africa nowadays. Recently 22 years Muna Limbu(name change) from Pachthar has been rescued from the dance bar in Kenya. She talks about how she got sold in the a Dance bar of Kenya.

I am a dancer and I dance as it is my job.I respect my occupation. Three years ago I went foreign country Bahrain ad there too I worked as dancer.I worked there around for a year then I went to Malaysia where I again worked as dancer. I worked there for 8/9 month and headed to Kenya.

how I got to know thw broker?This has along story but also I will make it short and understandable. I am from poor family where my father left my family when I was small. So I need to take upon responsibility of taking care of my mother which is why I joined Dance bar of Kathmandu. I worked there for long period of time. In the same vein a sister said me that I can earn a lot from dancing in foreign country.

At first I did not believe her. But after many conversations she helped me to meet the broker outside the dance bar. The broker won our heart and said that he has to send their photo in Kenya to the owner. After some week there was message send saying that we are going to Delhi for sure. The thing was all set by the broker even the passport too.
००
There ware other four girls along with me who went to Delhi from Kathmandu. Every deal was already made in Kathmandu. they has talked with in phone for several time about the work and my photo was send to Kenya. But the girls who had came with me had their photo shot in Delhi with shorts and was send to Kenya. We sat in the hotel in Delhi for 4/5 days and then flew to Kenya.

They had ensure me that I was going to get 1 lakh 50 thousand as monthly salary though every one has their own salary. They has even given a lakh rupees when we were in Kathmandu. Kneya was very new place for me though I had talk with them in phone. I saw many Nepali girl over there like me.Then I met with the main broker Suraj Tamang whom I had talked with time to time.

The girls who got there before me said that they along with me were brought there for dance. When I heard it I cried a lot but that would not do any thing to solve it.I lived at Kenya for around 9 month. they used to bring girls from Nepal for dance but one they get there girls were made mortgage in a room, mad dance and when the costumer like a girl than she was force to do $ex*ual activities with them.There was no fixed time for the work.

We used to dance from 10 to 12 at night but they used to treat us like animals.Some of the girl used to get sick while dancing but also they had to dance without any complain. they did not used to get treated no matter how sick they were.

There was a Nepali named Rajan Thapa in Kenya who owned a dance bar there. I used to work in his dance bar.The had three club- Reddy Bollywood, Reddy Palmus and Reddy Top. She had to dance in all three club of his turn by turn.Including all three club of Thapa there are more than 50 Nepali girls within it. Every one of them was send there to dance but each of them were locked into room.

I had a lot of talk with them.Sometime we all used to cry together remembering our home land. But no one use to hear us as we were there threatened.We were force to do the things forcefully.None of us were given our salary, no food and they used to say that they had link with Nepali police which is why they were out of danger even they get caught.

Most of the girl that came from the Nepal who were brought there for dance were forced to do the same things. friends used today that when they ignored to have relationship with customers they were beaten to death.The owners used to say that they had bought us with money and we have to do the work as they say.

The thing is that they took us there with the full agreement but when we get there we are already get sold without our knowing.We had to dance in Hindi, English, song with the short clothes in our body.There were girls from other countries too but more were from Nepal.According to owner there was demand of Nepali girl the most.

Every dream of mine got destroyed.I regret running after money. Now I want to work in Nepal no matter how much I earn.If you can help the girls out there to Nepal.

Source: pahilopost






Write Comment Below:

Disclaimer: Please note, this is an online news portal, All of these images/videos found here from 3rd party video/image hosting sites such as YouTube.Com, Vimeo.Com, DailyMotion.Com, Blip.Tv, We do not host any videos and some photos. Please contact to appropriate video/image hosting site for any content removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment